Tshwane metro police application forms 2023 – Metro police application forms 2023 pdf download
How to Apply:
The process to follow after the positions are advertised is as follows:
- A complete CV — stating all the information of the candidate — must be handed to the Tshwane recruitment officers, before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The Human Resources Division will handle the pre-selection of the candidates.
- A specific pre-selection process will be followed as indicated by the Department of Community Safety. All selection criteria for evaluations are determined by the HOD or his/her nominee.
- After completing the pre-selection process, candidates will undergo interviews and medical evaluations.
- After these processes, the top successful candidates will be appointed as student constables.
About Metro Police
The Metro Police Department was established on April 4, 2002, as a divided agency for the South African police service. It is supported by the City of Tshwane Metropolitan municipality. Section 64E of the Act provides that a municipality can supplier a municipal police service.
Road policing or traffic police
The National Road Traffic Act of 1996 was changed the supplier for the enforcement of traffic rules and regulations. This act aims to decrease traffic incidents and upgrade the road basic structure.
By-law enforcement is a vital component of the city’s security and order. It involves working together with various law enforcement agencies to maintain a safe and secure environment. This type of policing is also viewed as an effective tool in preventing crime.
Metro Police Application Form 2023-2024
Download Metro Police Application Form 2023-2024 to apply for the most available vacancies / learnerships that Metro Police will be available soon.
Information for Learning
Address: Department of Security and Surveillance: Metropolitan police and public transportation services
Successful students will be paid a stipend of R4, 097.52 each month.
SS 48/19 is the reference number.
Candidates must be correctly qualified.
The area of the Metropolitan Police Training Academy, which is located in the Observatory.
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Clear Criminal record
- Driver’s license (With code B)
- Applicants must be physically fit
How to Download and Apply?
Application Form 2022–2023 can be downloaded here: https://metro-police-application-form.pdffiller.com/
After complete the training, the provider is not forced to offer a permanent post.
To get your request, the city uses SMS technology.
Send an SMS to 33002 with the word “Metro” in the subject line.
You may be required to respond to 14 questions via SMS at a cost of R1.50 each SMS.
For more inquiry, please visit: https://www.tshwane.gov.za/sites/Departments/Metro-Police/Pages/default.aspx
Leave a Reply