Altezza Travel wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the job vacancies positions currently available in the company as follows;
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom Receive,
unload, and shelve supplies Inspect the returned mountain gears for damage or discrepancies;
- Report those to your Supervisor for reimbursements and record-keeping.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the movement of mountain equipment, and necessary minor repairs Cleaning of mountain equipment as directed by your supervisor.
- And any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Storekeepers must have the following knowledge and abilities:
- Must have a good level of general education preferably in Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
How to Apply:
Leave a Reply