JOB TITLE: Procurement Officer
Company: Raha Beverages
LOCATION: Head Quarter (Arusha)
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Procurement Officer Job at Raha Beverage; This position has the responsibility for the procurement of goods and services following company’s procurement policies, compliances and procedures. It includes duties such as planning, scheduling, initiating, monitoring and quality assurance of all procurement and contract activities. Work requires professional judgement and independent and is performed under the general direction of Director of Operation.
- Reviewing and preparation of procurement manual on time to time.
- Coordinate and facilitate the approved acquisition of goods and services, raising Purchase Orders, goods and invoice receipting, and preparation of bid invitations.
- Facilitate selection of appropriate vendors and procurement methods based on procurement requirements.
- Monitor and review progress of contractual agreements, review invoices for payment.
- Create and maintain procurement records, including electronic records in the Enterprise Resource SAP and other systems whilst ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Provide written authorizations, and prepare/issue instructions to suppliers, freight forwarders, and/or carriers, to ensure timely and safe arrival of goods, and compliance with domestic and international shipping regulations.
- Resolve problems or disputes as required under the guidance of the Procurement policy.
- Contact vendors or agency representatives to inquire about existing and new product information, solicit bids, develop requests for quotations; and confer with vendors regarding damaged goods, delayed payments or related information.
- Managing the main store and wine store.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in use of tools and machinery required by the position.
- Ability to interpret schematics and blueprints.
- Personal characteristics: Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills and written reports and ability to communicate well in both oral and written report and have excellent customer service skills.
Computer skills: Knowledge of computer software as it pertains to engineering preferred.
Hours of Work
08:00 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
08:00 to 13:00 (On Saturday)
Any other hours to cover emergency work.
Send Your CV and Application Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply