Sales And Marketing officer
A position from a reputable Tour Company.
Fair travel safaris Ltd, Dsm (Tour Company).
Fair travel Safaris is looking for experienced, sales and marketing officer to help increase company sales. In this position you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, and maintaining customer relationship and creating sales report.
To insure success as sales and marketing officer, you must have a solid knowledge of modern marketing techniques, A passion for sales and excellent communication skills; ultimately the I deal sales and marketing officer devises strategies that are in line with modern consumer trends.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies.
- Marketing tourism packages offered through digital marketing platform.
- Booking accommodation, flight and travel insurance for the client.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current oversees tour agents.
- Conduct market research.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for the company products and offers.
- Coordination with media representation and sponsors.
- Respond to customer inquiries about company product specification and uses.
- Maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Track sales data to insure company is meeting sales quotas.
- Create and submit sales performance reports.
- Analyze and develop a plan to engage the target market.
Job Opportunity at Fair travel safaris Ltd, Sales And Marketing officer
Job requirement and experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, (Experience in tourism industry).
- Content development and graphic design (Updating, publishing and editing websites and blogs).
- Experience in sales and marketing in the technology industry is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and modern marketing techniques like using social media platforms.
- Understand Business trends and marketing strategies.
- High personal skills
- Managing marketing budgets and insure that all marketing Activities are managing within budgets.
- To handle customers complain and make sure that are satisfied with the service offered.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Desire to learn.
- Passionate about sales and marketing specifically in tourism industry.
Send your updated CV, Cover letter and Academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org , not later than 15/08/2022 (NB: The subject of Email shall be the position you are applying for).
Leave a Reply