In-Store Merchandiser at Smollan
Smollan Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment.
We’re on the lookout for Merchandisers who will be responsible for ensuring effective management of products .
As a Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Observe call cycle by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Document data or Input data on Hand Held Terminals (HHT) with integrity and observing data hygiene.
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting store, (modern trade outlets) & General Trade outlets and answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Ensuring that the set sales targets are achieved.
- Daily collection sales orders from the outlets.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or outdated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Observe and Maintain perfect store through maintaining inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting supervisors to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return for damaged products.
- Observe layout and themes according to the plan.
- Maintain Minimum number of stores required.
- Customer/Client satisfaction
- Maintaining shelf health and administration
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- Grade D+ (D Plus) in Secondary Education, certificate and Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business
- 3months’ to one year experience in merchandising
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Planning and organising Skills
What’s in it for you?
A robust work environment
Opportunity to make an impact within a leading brand in the FMCG industry.
Leave a Reply