Qcaa External Timetable 2023 – Qcaa External Exam Timetable
The Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA) is a statutory body of the Queensland Government. It was established on 1 July 2014, replacing the Queensland Studies Authority (QSA).
The QCAA plays a critical role in the design and delivery of education in Queensland in collaboration with a range of stakeholders and partner agencies.
The QCAA external assessment timetable includes the:
- timetable for external assessments for General and General (Extension) subjects, which are for the majority of students
- timetable for Senior External Examinations (SEEs), which are different from the mainstream external assessments delivered in General and General (Extension) subjects and are offered to adult learners and a small number of school students.
The external assessment timetable is designed to:
- minimise clashes for students across the examination period. Where there is a clash within a morning or afternoon session, students will be allocated to the alternative session on the same day
- ensure most students sit no more than two external assessments on one day
- provide sufficient breaks between external assessments for popular courses and frequently combined courses
- enable all external assessments to be marked in time for students to receive their final Year 12 results.
For questions about the timetable, please email ExternalAssessment@qcaa.qld.edu.au.
Leave a Reply