Direct Sales Officers at Pesapal – 10 Posts
Pesapal, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
Pesapal is seeking to recruit a passionate and hands-on Direct Sales Officer to support our exciting growth! If you are enthusiastic about sales and have a passion for pushing the envelope on innovative sales strategies, you are the person we are searching for!
Pesapal provides a simple, safe and secure way for individuals and businesses to make and accept payments in Africa. At Pesapal, our vision is to empower Africa to access affordable, convenient, and secure digital financial services that drive sustainable growth.
Position Title: DIRECT SALES OFFICER
Number of Vacancies:
ZANZIBAR 3 (THREE)
ARUSHA 2 (TWO)
DAR ES SALAAM 3 (THREE)
MWANZA 1 (ONE)
MOSHI 1 (ONE)
The position holder will be responsible for maximizing revenue generation by managing all activities associated with sales, pipeline and account management.
- Identify new business opportunities (in terms of markets, growth, trends, customers and products) that will be profitable to the company.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products by addressing clients’ needs.
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert them into quality sources of business revenue.
- Maintain smooth customer relations and provide quality after-sales experience for on-boarded clients
- Coordinate onsite demos and training to ensure new and potential clients are well trained and understand the product.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Direct Sales Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or a similar field is a bonus.
- Proficiency in CRM software is an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to network and build rapport.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good planning, research and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prospecting and lead generation abilities.
Submission of Applications
Interested applicants for the above position should submit ONLY their C.V. and an application letter clearly indicating the region of application, e.g. “ARUSHA – DIRECT SALES OFFICER” on the subject line to email@example.com, to be received by Friday, 3rd March 2023. Certificates and testimonials need NOT be attached.
ALSO READ: Human Resources Manager at Pesapal
Leave a Reply