2 Assistant Lecturer Vacancies at UAUT
THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice-Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities(TCU) since 2012.
PROGRAMME NAME: BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
ASSISTANT LECTURERS ( 2 POSITIONS)
Holders of Master’s degree with a GPA of 4.0 or above and a GPA of 3.5 or above for Bachelor degree majoring in Marketing, Accounting and Finance.
Working experiences in Higher Learning Institutions will be an added advantage Teaching language proficiency Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Undergoing training to PhD level
- Undergoing induction course in pedagogical skills for those who had none before
- Conducting lectures, tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes
- Assisting senior staff in practical sessions, seminars and tutorials
- Preparing case studies
- Working in cooperation with senior members on specific projects
- Supervising special projects for undergraduate students Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters
- Participating in curriculum development Participating in developing and managing of various university projects
- Undertaking research and publishing research results Preparing teaching manuals and compendia
- Attending/organizing workshops, conferences and seminars
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management.
How to Apply:
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter. Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials (if any) to;
firstname.lastname@example.org; cc; email@example.com; and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 8th April 2023
Leave a Reply