10 Early Childhood/ Baby Class Job Vacancies at Expert Consultancy Ltd
On behalf of our client in ARUSHA, we seek qualified, competent, skilled and experienced BABY CLASS/EARLY CHILDHOOD professionals who are able to lead children in activities that stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth without forgetting child safety and well-being. Our client’s mission is to create a brighter future for all our students, we provide dynamic programs in which children from diverse backgrounds can develop early learning skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Employer: School in arusha region
Position title: Baby class / early childhood teacher
Work station: Arusha
Job purpose is encouraging the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facilities. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Guiding babies and toddlers through education/development programs.
- Thinking on their feet and responding to each child’s needs efficiently.
- Displaying a patient and calm personality coupled with a loving approach to every child.
- Contributing positively to the behavior and social interaction of the children.
- Building secure relationships with the children.
- Working closely with the principal and department head to ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
- Keeping a diary of the day’s events for parent perusal.
- Reporting accidents, illness, and unusual behavior of children to the principal, head of department, and parents.
- Ensuring close communication with parents throughout the day should the need arise.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood development.
- High school diploma or associate degree (recommended).
- Creativity in various activities such as art, dancing and music to stimulate children’s development
- Familiarity with early childhood development to address the emotional, physical and mental needs of children
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili language
- Exceptional patience of working with children
- Experience in providing childhood guidance and counseling
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to share Cover letter, CV and Academic Certificates no later than 31st March, 2023 to: email@example.com.
YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT MUST READY “APPLICATION FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD/BABY CLASS TEACHER”. Email with no above Subject will not be considered.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
Leave a Reply